Thursday, February 20, 2020

What's going on everyone!?


Today for the #2019gameaday challenge my lovely wife and I played a game of Star Realms before bed.


It was a nice change up to all the digital versions I've been playing. There's nothing like actually interacting with the person across from you.


Unfortunately for me, Sam kicked my butt as usual, lol. But it's still fun and always will be. It seems every time I get that PERFECT hand that would give me the win she kills me!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)

-Tim

1 comments:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete